Hot Mother’s Day Gift Ideas from Verizon Wireless #Tech #VZWBuzz #Sp
Mother’s Day is coming up and since I am a Mother, Diva and Nerd – well of course I created a list of Divalicious Techy Products to brighten your mother’s day on Mother’s Day. Now just in case you forgot, Mother’s Day is Sunday May 10th…Let me repeat that so you can mark your calendars. MOTHER’S DAY IS SUNDAY MAY 10TH. Okay now that you have the date, let’s help you get the Tech, starting with phones. I have 3 phones that I think any Diva would love.
- Droid Turbo: If you read my review on the Droid Turbo then you would know why this phone is my #1 pick, I personally LOVE this phone and it’s battery life. Considering all that I do with my phone daily, this is the ONLY phone that I have ever owned that keeps up with me. I love the battery life, the turbo charging, the fact that it’s durable and it’s fast. I can’t begin to tell you the number of times the little dude has dropped my Droid Turbo, and instantly I cringe, but not a cracked screen or scuff anywhere (fingers crossed). If your mom is an on the go, busy woman that needs an extended battery life, then this is the phone for her.
- HTC One M9: This is one beautiful phone and it’s definitely for the Diva in me. I just got this phone last week to review so be on the lookout for my review, but from the little time I have had to play with it, I would say this phone is for the Diva that is a Selfie/Picture Queen. The HTC One M9 takes phenomenal pictures with both the rear and forward facing camera. Plus it has built in settings to help you edit your pictures without using an outside app. The HTC One M9 has a sleek two tone metal finish, that is absolutely divalicious. Another selling point is that this phone also has a warranty out of this world and like no other. The HTC One M9 come with “Uh Oh Protection” That means if with in the first 12 months if you crack you screen or have water damage you get a free replacement phone. Yep I said FREE. Or if you don’t need a replacement, you will get $100 towards your next HTC purchase. The HTC One M9 is any Diva’s hint of lipstick!
- Samsung Galaxy S 6: Who doesn’t love a Samsung? Samsung phones is what made me switch from Team iPhone to Team Android. The Samsung Galaxy 6 lives up to it’s reputation of being one the best brands around in cellular technology. This has been one of the HOTTEST and most anticipated phone releases ever. The Samsung Galaxy 6 is the best of both worlds, powerful and pretty. Kind of like your mom (smile). If you are looking for phone with a speedy processor and takes great images, this is your phone. Plus sign a 2 year contract and get a $50.00 Mail In Rebate Debit Card for this purchase. Oh and trade in any smartphone and get up to a $200.00 credit towards your purchase of the Samsung Galaxy 6. Can you say winning? Mom gets a new phone, you can trade in a phone to minimize the expense and get some cash…I’m sure she will love that!
Two other Hot Mother’s Day Gift Ideas are all about Fashion, Fitness and Technology. I know many moms made New Years Resolutions to get “Fit” for the New Year, and some of us fell off our mission the day after we made the resolution. But no worries, we can still get on track and track out fitness with these next two Gift ideas.
- Fitbit Surge: With the Fitbit Surge, Mom can not only track her fitness but she can be stylish while doing it, listen to music while working out, but she can also stay connected with text messages and call notifications. Here are some of the features of the FitBit Surge:
- Get pace, distance, and elevation climbed with built-in GPS.
- Continuous, wrist-based heart rate monitoring for workout intensity, training zones, and calorie burn with no uncomfortable chest straps
- 24/7 heart rate readings to optimize health with resting heart rate and all day trends
- Accurately track all-day activity like heart rate, steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Record running, cross-training, biking, strength and cardio workouts
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep, and wake with a silent alarm
- Set goals and see progress trends on Fitbit’s mobile and online dashboard
- Touchscreen display offers easy access to stats, time and more
- A divalicious alternative to the FitBit Surge is the Moto 360 Watch: Sleek. Stylish. Timeless. For those who require the best in life, the Moto 360 brings together timeless design with innovative technology. A true style statement, Moto 360’s refined craftsmanship features a stainless steel case and a scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass Face. It organizes your information, predicts what you need, when you need to see it, and shows it to you before you even ask. Like weather forecasts in the morning, or traffic updates before leaving for work. my next appointment?” or get directions. An activity tracker as well, Moto 360 can keep track of your steps, distance, and heart rate along with the calories you burn. It also records your activity level and suggests goals based on your history. Soooo if anyone in my family happens to be reading this blog post can you Moto 360 me please for Mother’s day?
Other accessories that would be awesome for mom are:
- LG TONE PRO Bluetooth Stereo Headset for only $59.99 – comes in 3 colors (Verizon Red, Black and White)
- Wireless Stereo Headset with comfortable, lightweight, around-the-neck design
- Call and Play/Pause buttons located on top of headset for quick, intuitive control
- Quad-Layer Speaker Technology for crisp treble, robust bass, clearer voice
- Mophie Powerstation plus 3x with Lightning Connector – if mom is always on the go she may need a little extra battery power and that’s what you get with the Mophie Powerstation plus 3x with Lightning Connector.
- On-the-go charging station with fastest charging speed available.
- No additional cables needed to charge and sync your iPad, iPhone or iPod
- Charging station delivers up to 3x extra battery to extend power of your device
- Last on my list is the iPlanet Bluetooth Selfie Stick, which comes in Diva pink by the way!
- Bluetooth-controlled Selfie Stick
- Compatible with iOS® and Android™ devices
- Take a selfie that captures background, ambiance and friends
Oh and something to remember, check with Verizon to see if you qualify for the Business to Consumer “employee discount”. Verizon Wireless offers you discounts on wireless products and services based on your employment or affiliation with an organization that has an agreement with them. Learn more at Verizon Wireless.
Disclosure: As a Verizon #MoreChicago Lifestyle Blogger I’m a member of a pretty cool team of influencers. I have received a Motorola Droid Turbo (with a line of service) from Verizon. No additional compensation was provided nor did I promise positive feedback. All opinions are my own.