Easter Bunny Chocolate Bark
When making this Easter Bunny Chocolate Bark I couldn’t help but sing…..
“To the hip hop, The hippie, the hippie, To the hip, hip hop, and you don’t stop, a rock it To the bang bang boogie, say, up jump the boogie, To the rhythm of the boogie, the beat.”
And NOPE that has absolutely NOTHING to do with this recipe, but it’s the mood I am in, I guess I am in the Easter Spirit and well Bunnies and Hopping made my mind go to Hip Hop…yeah you get it and don’t judge me for it. This recipe is easily one of my favorite recipes to create because it’s super easy and fun to do with the kids. Doesn’t require a lot of ingredients and of course it tastes great. So now that I am done introducing it, let me “hop” (pun intended) right into the recipe.
- Wilton Candy Melts (two bags), I used Pink and Blue – But Wilton Sells them in a variety of colors click HERE.
- I sprinkled in
- Use a Double Boiler to boil chocolate until smooth with no lumps.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the cookie sheet.
- Before the chocolate cools and hardens add the candy of your choice.
- Let cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes until the chocolate is hard then break.
- Eat, Hop & Enjoy!!!
Told you this was simple and easy.