Cilantro Lime Wings #ThisDivaCooks #SummerGrilling
Well Summer is here and I will be pulling my grill out quite frequently, I don’t cook in the house when it’s hot…Can’t stand slaving over the oven when it’s hot. In fact I just may pull the grill out this weekend to make these delicious Cilantro Lime Wings. If you have never had Cilantro Lime Wings, I strongly encourage you to head to the store, grab these ingredients, fire up your grill and get to cooking. This recipe is delicious and well the wings…they taste amazing. Let’s do some #SummerGrilling with this recipe.
- 1 package of chicken wings
- Juice of 1 large lime
- Cilantro leaves, cut and diced
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- Zip lock bag
- Juice lime.
- Cut and dice cilantro
- Add together in a zip lock bag.
- Toss in the chicken wings. Work the bag to make sure the meat is completely covered.
- Put in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Place the chicken on the grill at a low heat, this will allow the chicken to remain juicy.
- Remove wings from grill and put in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the wings with olive oil and season with Lemon pepper seasoning. Place a lid on the bowl or cover with a plate and shake well to evenly coat the wings
- Place the wings back on the grill on high heat and grill for 5 more minutes till you see a light crisp on the edges and the skin seems slightly charred.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime juice over the top and garnish with cilantro
- If you are a flavor person, mix some seasoning salt in with your lemon pepper seasoning to add an extra flair.